TouHa-LyuKen Martial Arts
東波流拳 (Touha-Lyuken) is a mixed martial arts technique
called PDCT (Physical Defense Combat Technique). The
bases of the techniques stems from Omine-Ryu Karate,
Judo and Shorinji-Kempo, plus some other varieties of
techniques, that the Master has learned over time.
Mastering of 東波流拳 (Touha-Lyuken)
Physical Defense Combat Technique is one element of
defense technique but our goal is to develop mental
strength, morals and respect in order to be a better person
that respect other. Use intelligence to smooth out any
situations or prevent a potential problem. Using physical
defense technique as last resolution only.
We mentor the ZeNDe 17 Virtues for character development.
- Never underestimate other based on appearance. There is always someone better than you.
- Sense of trouble surrounding you. Stay away from trouble if you can.
- When you see a person needs a help, give a hand within your ability.
- Use peaceful solutions as much as possible, instead of using PDCT.
- Use PDCT as final resolution only.
- When you need to use PDCT,disable other, either physically or mentaly.
Flexibility & Flow
|! We are living under the legalism society. Even if hurt other person as defence purpose, there is a possibility that against law and
required liability against you.
Exercising morals and good heart will improve better communication and intertuction with other people. You will become the way
resolve the conflict(s) with constructive manner and peacefully. Not recommend to use the physical solution as much as
Click photo to enter to photo gallery.